Jennifer-White

Jennifer White's debut porn appearance was on January 9, 2009. Her first film was her first performance in the Vivid Production Brand New Faces (2009). Jennifer White, in an interview with Adult DVD Talk from October 2015, stated that she was nervous about making her industry debut. Vivid Brand New Faces was my first shoot. It was with Alex Gonz. The cottonmouth I got by smoking marijuana just prior to the show was the worst in the entire world. My inability to talk only resulted in me feeling more scared. A blowing while using a cotton mouth is not advisable. Needless to say I don't smoke in front of scenes any longer. Jennifer White chose her porn star stage name due to her love for Disney princess Snow White and because she would like to choose a girl next door first name. Jennifer White explains it best. The name I chose must sound authentic, because it was meant to symbolize me. I'm someone who is a woman or even a sexy. This is because I and some friends used to think that every girl looks exactly like Jennifer. Snow White, the Disney Princess I grew up watching, was my all-time favorite. Snow White was the all-time favorite Disney princess while I was young.

Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luciana Paluzzi and Mackenzie Rosman

Angela Magana and Angela Means

Alex Kingston and Alex Morgan